HAIRDO SHATTERED BOB SS14-88H Scrivi una recensioneA chin-length bob that hugs the nape of the neck harmoniously frames the face. Light blond with brown roots.
A chin-length bob that hugs the nape of the neck harmoniously frames the face. Perfect for any occasion. The bangs can be arranged according to your taste, sideways or front. Adjustable cap to allow the wig to ensure maximum comfort.
Color: Light blond with brown roots.
Measurements: LENGTHS: Front 14cm - Sides 12.5cm - Nape 4.5cm - Crown 16.5cm - Rear 12.5cm
How it applies:
1. Remove the net from the wig.
2. Shake the wig lightly to separate the fibers and give it back its natural volume.
3. If your hair is long, pin it flat at the nape of the neck for a soft silhouette under the wig. Tip: You can use the nylon cap to cover your head and keep your hair still and more composed.
4. Place the front of the wig at your natural frontline and pull the back of the wig to place it on the nape of the neck.
5. Adjust the wig, if necessary, by sliding it from front to back and side to side. The semi-rigid side flaps must be positioned at the same height. Use your fingers or a ponytail comb to hide any leftover hair under the wig.
6. Create the style you want by simply using your fingers, a comb or a brush. The adjustable velcro © straps, placed in the lower back of the wig, allow you to adjust the size of the cap.
Wash the wig or HairDo ™ extension after wearing them 3-4 times.
DID YOU KNOW THAT HAIRDO WIGS WITH TRU2LIFE® FIBER ARE MOLDABLE? Here are our little styling tips to create your look even more personal and to surprise every day Warning: Do not curl or smooth the Tru2life® fiber while wearing the product.
Hair dryers, waving irons, plates and other thermal-based tools can be used at low temperatures (max 180 °), otherwise the fiber, in addition to being damaged, would become too hot and could burn.
When smoothing heat resistant Tru2Life® synthetic hair, use a flat plate by sliding it from the root to the tips.
When curling Tru2Life® synthetic hair with a waving iron, wrap the strand (flat, without twisting it) around the iron for about 7-10 seconds and then slide the fiber out of the iron keeping the curl composed. Aim the still hot curl with a hair clip until the fiber cools and the curl is fixed.