Bain Divalent, a shampoo to treat oily roots, helps regulate overproduction of sebum, while cleansing and purifying the scalp.
The hair fiber is treated to regain softness and shine.
1. This balancing shampoo treats oily roots and dry ends.
2. Helps hair fiber to regain softness and shine.
3. Nourishes sensitised areas.
4. Cleans and deeply purifies the scalp.
5. Helps to manage and regulate overproduction of sebum.
Glycine®: known for its moisturizing and strengthening properties, Glycine is fixed on the sensitized hair leaving hair nourished and fortified.
Vitamin B6: slows the overproduction of sebum, the roots are healthy, the hair is light.
Silicon free formula.
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply Bain Divalent.
Massage through the scalp and hair using the flats of the hands and complete the gentle massage technique, emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
Blot-dry. Re-apply using the gentle massage technique and leave for a few minutes.
Lather by adding a little water and gently emulsify before rinsing thoroughly.