This elastic with streaks and strands 8cm and 15cm long, transforms an everyday look into a fancy and stylish hairstyle. Whenever you want.
Product made with Tru2Life © fiber: heat resistant synthetic hair.
It can be modeled with normal thermal instruments of styling.
Follow these short steps and the product will be as good as new, giving you even more glamor and style:
Close all clips carefully.
Untie the knots using your fingers, a wide toothed comb or a flat brush. Important: always untangle HairDo ™ by first untangling the tips and then moving up towards the hairline.
Fill the sink or basin with cold water and 1-2 tablespoons of shampoo.
Dip the HairDo ™ wig or extension gently in the water and let it soak for 5 minutes, DO NOT RUB.
Rinse thoroughly with cold water. The shampoo must be removed completely otherwise the shampoo residues could damage the fiber.
After shampooing, pat the product gently with a towel without pulling or twisting.
Spray a no-rinse spray conditioner and gently comb the lengths with your fingers, a wide-toothed comb or a flat brush without pulling on the fiber to maintain a natural shine and aid styling. Leave to dry naturally on a clean towel.
Hairdo extensions and wigs with Tru2life fiber are moldable.
- Do not curl or smooth the Tru2life® fiber while wearing the product .
- Hair dryers, corrugating irons, plates and other thermal-based tools can be used at low temperatures (max 180 °), otherwise the fiber, in addition to being damaged, would become too hot and could burn.
- When smoothing heat resistant Tru2Life® synthetic hair, use a flat plate by sliding it from the root to the tips.
- When you curl the Tru2Life® synthetic hair with a waving iron, wrap the strand (flat, without twisting it) around the iron for about 7-10 seconds and then slide the fiber out of the iron keeping it composed the hedgehog. Aim the still hot curl with a hair clip until the fiber cools and the curl is fixed.
- Between one use and another Spray the leave-in spray conditioner to keep extensions fresh and healthy.
- Always gently remove any tangles using your fingers, a wide toothed comb or a flat brush.
It is important to comb the HairDo ™ by first articulating the tips and then moving up towards the hairline. To avoid knotting, wash your HairDo ™ wig or extension regularly as described above, at least after wearing them 3-4 times.
- Never wear HairDo ™ while you sleep or swim.
It is recommended that you store HairDo ™ products in a plastic bag. Remember to dry them completely before storing them.
Here's how to use it:
1. Create a ponytail or bun with your hair.
2. Wrap the fancy do over the ponytail / bun you just created and you're ready to go!
Do not curl or smooth the Tru2Life © fiber while wearing.
For best results, use hot curlers to curl the hair.
Hair dryers, waving irons, straighteners and other heat-based tools can be used at low temperatures (180 ° C. or 350 ° F.) otherwise the fiber could become too hot and could burn.
When straightening heat resistant synthetic hair, use a flat straightener as you normally would.
When curling synthetic hair with a waving iron, it is necessary to slide the ring out of the iron and use a hair clip until the fiber cools and the curl is fixed.