OLOS - AGE POSITIVE FACE - ANTIAGE

AGE POSITIVE FACE - ANTIAGE
AGE POSITIVE FACE - ANTIAGE
Our time runs like never before: the frenetic pace, the wrong habits, pollution and fast beauty at all costs inevitably affect our well-being.

Today more than ever, it therefore becomes essential to plan the future of your skin without extemporaneous remedies but with a global and integrated approach, for a healthy, luminous, protected skin that shines from the inside.

AGE POSITIVE is therefore born, the first line of Olos that positively modulates the chronological aging process of the skin, carrying out two actions: repairing the signs of aging, toning and restructuring the skin, and protect from external aggressions, detoxifying and preventing premature skin aging. A true "full face" strategy, which acts on the overall appearance of the skin and its internal well-being.

In the heart of the formulas, the extract of beech buds, active of natural and eco-sustainable origin, for an oxygenating, anti-oxidant and pro-youth action. Furthermore, each formulation is reinforced by a complex of active ingredients of natural origin, the Tech Pollution Complex *, a protective shield against any type of pollution that threatens the skin:

- Technological, given by the blue light, emitted by all technological devices, such as monitors, smartphones, tablets, LED screens ...
- Environment, given by every aggression of the urban and city world, such as ozone, smog ...
- Communication, given by the radiation of devices that use wireless technology, increasingly common and present in life every day, to facilitate communications.
- Home, given by every domestic polluting source, such as heating, air conditioning ... that create particles that attack the skin and damage cells.

The treatment and the line are indicated for stressed, tired, dull skin, with visible signs of aging, wrinkles and imperfections. For those who live in the city, for those who smoke, for those who are more exposed to technological pollution.

To preserve the youthfulness of the face and to combat premature skin aging, reducing wrinkles and recompacting the tissues **.
The line is VEGAN FRIENDLY and contains up to 99.14% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 0.86% is necessary to guarantee the olfactory qualities, sensory and product stability.

* In vitro test.
** Clinical-instrumental tests conducted on the complete OLOS AGE POSITIVE treatment + self-care products.
Prodotti
Mostra:
Ordina per:

OLOS AGE POSITIVE CREMA RIPARATRICE DI GIOVINEZZA OCCHI E LABBRA 20 ml / 0.68 Fl.Oz

Comfort cream for the delicate eye and lip area, a surprising formula that contains the secret for a..

29,00€ Tasse: 23,77€

Altre linee di OLOS