Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled.
What it is: A luxe shampoo infused with caviar that smooths hair and fights frizz for a youthful, silky look.
- Tames frizz and protects against humidity
- Provides shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability.
If you want to know more…
CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Anti-Frizz Shampoo is formulated with a proprietary climate shield complex that controls the level of moisture in hair in the environment to keep stands smooth and soft—with less frizz for up to 72 hours. Pure caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D, help visibly improve the signs of aging hair: manageability, breakage, dryness, and dullness. A nourishing blend of Abyssinian, camellia, and avocado oils help to condition and smooth hair, restoring its strength and luster.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is the first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France.
Naturally luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids that help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state—the key to healthier, younger-looking hair. This product is suitable for color-treated hair and free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and synthetic color.
Research results: Based on a clinical study with use of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blowout Butter: - 80% less frizz in your hair within the course of 72 hours
Contains amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids that help smooth the hair shaft and increase shine.
- Camellia Oil: Rich source of omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants that restores hair’s natural sheen, forming a barrier against environmental pollutants, with repairing and treatment benefits to soften and make hair more manageable.
- Abyssinian Oil: Provides high level of conditioning and shine without adding weight.
- Avocado Oil: Moisturizes with nutrients such as vitamin A, B, D, and E, proteins beneficial for nourishment.
Massage shampoo throughout wet hair.